Sunday, August 9, 2009

Your Sunday Squirrel

There's always stuff going on at Denny Park these days. There are gardeners out gardening, sprinklers sprinkling, mowers mowing and bums drinking brake fluid. Naturally, the park's squirrels are feeling a little crowded. Very few have been making public appearances. Instead, they stick to the trees and ridicule the humans below. That's OK, I still have plenty of photos that I took when there wasn't so much stuff going on. Like this one:

This little guy is either an ultra-rare Mongolian black-footed tree squirrel or he's been digging in the mud. My vote's with the mud.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it rains. Then I'll play in the mud too.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's paint residue, and he is secretly Scary Skull Guy...

Igor Keller said...

I never thought of that! Brilliant hypothesis! If he doesn't show by Thursday, I'm just gonna assume he's a squirrel.