Sunday, August 23, 2009

Via Tribunali - All the Way Down

The other day, the Via Tribunali pizzeria seemingly knocked down an entire wall because they felt like it. Well, there was a plan at work. They were going to install a garage door. This they did - and apparently without a permit of any kind. Way to fight the Power, guys! Anyway, this is what it looks like in the "down position:"

I understand why they did this, but, as I mentioned previously, the alley smells just awful, so when it's hot, you'll have its perfume wafting in. And it just occurs to me that in the winter time those sitting next to it will freeze because it's not sealed or anything. I know that pizza ovens generate a lot of heat, but it's way on the other side of the restaurant. Their customers will freeze.

I dunno, this could be interesting.

No comments: