Friday, August 21, 2009

Summer Sidewalk Sale Reminder

Please join me for the Rivoli's Sidewalk Sale 3 (in 3-D!) this weekend from 10-6 both days. This will probably be the last sale of the summer, so come on down and buy some 78s! I'll have basically what I had last time - lots of cool stuff - and I'll be matching it up with the appropriate buyers. Or the buyers will be doing themselves while I sit and read the New Yorker. Either way is just fine. It should be a moderate amount of fun!

This is an arm. Somebody thought the world would become a better place if they painted it. It's gonna be for sale tomorrow. Oh, and the grand old Rivoli is located at 2nd & Blanchard, Belltown, Seattle, Washington, United States, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Solar System, Western Spiral Arm of this Crappy Galaxy. See you there.

No comments: