Monday, August 17, 2009

Breaking News!

I saw this is the window of the shop formerly known as Belltown Video:

All those failing to note the name change will be ejected and subject to arrest. You know, they don't say what the "more" is. Could they be selling uranium? Exotic reptiles? Or simply crack? I peeked in the window and it just looked like a shop full of DVDs with a few candy bars to break the monotony. That's all. I haven't been to Belltown Video & More! for a long time. There hasn't been a need, as I've been on Netflix, killer of the neighborhood video store, for several years. Even though I'm not interested in renting DVDs, I might be interested in the "more." If I only knew what it was...

1 comment:

jodi said...

There is another sign in the other window there that has been promising coffee and hot dogs for a long time! Is it getting closer?