Friday, August 14, 2009

Scary Skull Guy Vigil: Day 7


Sweet people, I won $170 playing poker last night, yet my heart is heavy. I was unable to predict the next move of Scary Skull Guy. I have failed in my quest. He didn't paint a scary skull in the Blanchard-Lenora alley, between 1st & 2nd (pictured above). I have documented his various works around the neighborhood and I thought that he was leaving them in my path as part of some grand scheme. Instead, he's just somebody who likes to paint scary skulls on random things. Who knows, Belltown might not be the only place he works. And he might be doing this for reasons that I can't fathom. And he might be the second half of my dual personality - a half I'm completely unaware of. Sure, I wake up in the morning with black paint all over my hands, but who doesn't every so often? But if that's true, why aren't my scary skulls, y'know, better? Why do they look like a five-year-old did them? That's a mystery. And it also sounds like a possible screenplay - to the world's worst suspense film!

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure that Scary Skull Guy and I are two different people. And I'm positive that I will find additional works by him in the future somewhere in Belltown. When that happens, I will develop another theory about him.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Kudos for trying. Unless you really are SSG - is that why you have such a collection of self-proclaimed "bad art"?

Igor Keller said...

I really wish it was me. It would make a better screenplay...