Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Slowest News Day Ever

OK, so maybe things aren't happening in Belltown - why should they be? The weather is drizzly, cold and miserable. Conditions are not ideal to do anything but stay indoors. It's really a good thing that I went pumpkin carving last night with my nephew. Otherwise, I'd have nothing for the rest of the day. Here's how it went down:

This is William with his pumpkin. They're both in kindergarten at something-something, blah, blah, blah elementary school in Issaquah.


Here is our proposed pumpkin design. William wanted "maximum evil."


This is the finished product. William couldn't handle the pumpkin saw too well, so I did most of the cutting.


And Mr. Pumpkin is now on stage with a candle inside of him.


And then all the kids sang a song. They really need work on their intonation, I tell you what.

Then we went home and watched Jeopardy! The end.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Thats a nice pumpkin.