Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A New Place to Buy Drugs!

Legally, of course. At 6th & Denny, just over the border between Belltown and the gray area where the Denny Neutral Zone (DNZ) meets the Dukedom of Lower Queen Anne and the laws of god and man no longer apply, there's a new Walgreen's. See:


That sign is totally not lying to you; they are open! This used to be a Bank of America. Before that it was a SeaFirst and prior to that it was a Seattle First National Bank. Not any more. This is the place to go for people who are sick of the RiteAid at 3rd & Vine, if that's at all possible. Me, I really like that RiteAid. They have great deals on wine. And, as everybody knows, I likes my wineses. I don't think Walgreen's sells booze, so I can't think of a reason to visit. Well, let's wish them luck anyway. Good luck, new drugstore!

No comments: