Saturday, October 24, 2009

Coming Soon to the Moore!


I know that Ani's done a heck of a lot since Lilith Fair, but I just can't disassociate her from that less-than-fortunate time. If I remember right, Ani was the angry one. Fiona Apple was the sad one with the bare midriff. Sarah McLachlan was the artsy one and mother goddess. And so it was. There were others, but I don't remember them too well. Do you realize that that Lilith nonsense was almost 20 years ago? In any case, it's nice to see Ani still on the road. I'm guessing that she's got a new album of some sort, hence the tour. I'm also guessing that she's probably not as angry as she was during the initial Lilith surge. My only sure-fire prediction is that the Moore will smell funny.

1 comment:

ruffhauser said...

Aaah! The return of all the Peppermint Patty zombie lesbians!