Sunday, October 4, 2009

Coming Soon to the Moore!


That's right, the Great Zim himself is in town. It's not some band whose idea of being clever is calling themselves "Bob Dylan and His Band." No, this is the famous singer/songwriter/mumbler/bad harmonica player/social critic/genius. Of course, it's sold out. And of course, I thought about going, but since I can get no guarantee from anyone that the Great Zim will play either "Tangled Up in Blue" or "Masters of War," I think I might sit this one out. So even though I'm not going, I must say that it's an honor to have the him (and his band) in my zip code. And, unlike what happened last month in New Jersey, I don't think there's much of a chance that he'll get arrested in this town for looking homeless. So on behalf of everybody in Belltown, I say: Welcome, Great Zim!

No comments: