Friday, September 18, 2009

McGuire Scaffold-Watch! Week: ???? + 22


Once again, pardon the cell phone photography, but it appears that all work has stopped on the McGuire. I haven't seen any signs of the dwarf army in several weeks. Maybe all the hatred taking place on 2nd Avenue regarding the paving situation scared them away. So the question remains: who's gonna renovate the McGuire's very crappy exterior now? I wish I could answer that question, but I'm just a guy who takes pictures of squirrels. It gives me no insight into the souls of men. Or women. Yeah, especially not women. But the dwarf army has no women in it, so forget I mentioned it. Someday, I imagine that the scaffold will come down and the dwarf army will rejoin their families in Dwarfistan, but for the present, work seems to be on hold.

No comments: