Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Coming Soon to the Moore!


You know, I've only seen about half an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It was from the very early part of the first season when they were still establishing setting and characters. It wasn't particularly funny and I lost interest halfway through. Since then, random people come up to me and tell me what a great show it is. I can't argue with them, because I really don't know enough about it. But I mean, it's really nice that Danny Devito is still getting work, but otherwise, I have no opinion. Apparently, this is the faux-rock opera that was hatched on the show. And now fans get to see it live. My guess is that it is inspired in its badness, because if it was good, what's the point? That's not comedy! Anyhow, I feel that I might want to revisit the show on Hulu, because this presentation is a little more inspired than usual.

No comments: