Saturday, September 19, 2009

Coming Soon to the Moore!


Ah yes, the Pet Shop Boys... I have nothing against them. In fact, I kind of like "Opportunities." You know, that's the "I've got the brains, you've got the looks; let's make lots of money" song. Other than that, they produced a slew of minor-key disco hits that served as a partial soundtrack to my time living in London. Yeah, the PSBs and Big Audio Dynamite - those were the big two.

Apparently for this tour, the Boys have hired a stage designer and everything. Did somebody tell them they'd be playing the Moore? Their stage isn't large enough for any design! I think that watching Neil and Chris play (which is pretty boring; there are only two of them and neither moves around much) at the Moore will be no more interesting than it normally is.

No comments: