Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Con-struction...

Let's check in on the A.L. Humphrey House and the Recovery Cafe, shall we?

As you can see, the first floor is in the works. Gosh, that didn't take long at all. I swear, this project is going at warp speed. But that's nothing compared to the Recovery Cafe. They're at something like trans-warp speed, which any Star Trek fan can tell you is way faster than plain old warp, by Spock. Observe:

OK, this might look like a tangle of construction-stuff, but that's exactly my point. Only a few weeks ago, this was just a hole in the ground. Now the foundation is finished and they're building upwards at an alarming pace. In fact, if I were a betting man (and I am), I'd say that even though the A.L. Humphrey has a head-start of several months, the Recovery Cafe will be done first. Anybody want to put some money on it to make it interesting?

Anyhow, here's the A.L. Humphrey site's crane. I love it more than I respect it.

No comments: