Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hideous Belltown Lite

Hello sweet people,
Igor here - OK, who else would it be? Anyhow, I just want to let you know that I'm going to be taking an intensive film music course for the next two weeks. I'll try to post as much as I can, but I'll be on a decidedly light blogging schedule for the duration. Hopefully at the end of this, I'll emerge as some kind of competent film composer. Either that or I'll only want to write and perform death metal. The important thing is that I'll know. Or maybe I won't. There are no guarantees.

I'll be spending all day downtown, so prepare yourself for dispatches from that exotic realm. Belltown will still be here when I'm done. So no, I'm not abandoning you - at least not permanently.

Yr good friend,
Igor

P.S. In case you're interested, my part of Belltown smells like a Bostonian wing-tip (size 10D) slathered in KC Masterpiece barbecue sauce cooked over the world's worst grill. Mmmmm...shoe.

No comments: