Monday, July 20, 2009

Advanced Notice!

I just thought I'd give all two of my readers advanced notice of a great and momentous event: The Rivoli Summer Sidewalk Sale 2 - This Time It's Personal. It's happening Saturday/Sunday, August 1st & 2nd, from 8am till 2pm. If you're like me, you missed the first sidewalk sale (I was in Idaho, what's your excuse?), but you'll want to get in on this one mainly because I have a whole lot of stuff to unload. What kind of stuff? Oh, just something like 800 78rpm records, maybe a few hundred albums, CDs, Mackris v. O'Reilly t-shirts (all brand-spanking new), books and maybe even some bad art from my vast collection. At this juncture, I don't know whether any of my neighbors are joining me, but with all the stuff I've accumulated, it should take up most of the sidewalk. But some of my neighbors possess fantastic clutter, we're talking kayaks and canoes and equally improbable items. I'll try to rope them into this, too.

So come buy my stuff at 2127 2nd Ave. on August 1st & 2nd. I'll send out more reminders as the blessed day approaches.

No comments: