Thursday, July 2, 2009

Denny Park Expedition

OK, I go to Denny Park almost every day, but today I took lots of pictures for some reason. As I've mentioned numerous times before, it's a lovely place. No use me beating that dead horse again, go there yourself and see what I mean. I can offer you shots hydrangeas in a variety of colors:



Of course, there were also squirrels. Here are two of my favorites:



And speaking of Denny Park squirrels, the other day I took a picture of one little fellow eating a peanut. For some reason, it turned out like this:

Yeah, I know, it's weirdly impressionistic. If I knew what made it like that, I'd do it all the time, but alas, this was one of those accidents that digital photography was supposed to prevent. Anyhow, before I went to bed a few nights ago, I took a really hard look at this photo. As a result, I had a dream about this very squirrel. He smoked a little cigar and tried to teach me Swedish (which ended up being Turkish). Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...the Denny Park Dream Squirrel!

I need you to help me with this experiment: take a good long look at this benign creature before bed and let me know if he appears in your dreams. Will you do that for me? Either write in comments or email me at oybaba@hotmail.com. Thanks.

No comments: