Sunday, November 8, 2009

Your Sunday Squirrel

I just got back from Denny Park. There were no squirrels anywhere. They must have all been in church, worshiping their Squirrel-Jesus. You'd think that there would be at least one Jewish squirrel, but no. Not to worry, though, I took enough pictures earlier in the week. Here's one to accentuate the fall-ness and autumnuality:

Yes, it's a squirrel among the leaves. I thought that squirrels would have fun running through all those piles of leaves around the park, but once again, as with assuming that there would be a few Jewish squirrels, I was also wrong. Instead, squirrels leap over those stacks of leaves, looking very serious. It doesn't appear to amuse them much at all. They probably just want to avoid all the traps set for them by their sworn enemies, the crows. That's my theory.

No comments: