Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Coming Soon to the Moore!


Why, it's comic super-genius, former Python, former husband of the lovely Connie Booth and creator of the best sitcom in world history. How exciting! I wonder what he's gonna do. Does it matter? I'm pretty sure the lucky audience will behold Cleese being Cleese for about an hour and a half. Given his appeal, I'm curious as to why he's at the smelly old Moore. I mean, why isn't he at the Paramount or Key Arena or Qwest Field? These are important questions. By the way, back when I lived in London and worked at Tower Records in Kensington, Cleese and his daughter came into the shop. I got to recommend a few classical recordings to them. They were both very polite. His daughter was quite beautiful. He is very tall. Believe it or not, he does not do the silly walk wherever he goes. They ended up buying nothing, but that was OK. I'm pretty sure he remembers me. I mean, it was only 22 years ago.

No comments: