Monday, November 9, 2009

The Night Kitchen: Coming Soon?


Today is a day of updates - thus far - so here's the latest on the highly-anticipated (by me, at least) Night Kitchen on Stewart, between 2nd & 3rd.

There you have it, folks! Since they missed their grand opening date of Halloween, I've been a little concerned. I really want them and their odd hours (6pm-9am) to be part of the neighborhood. Yes, I know that the Hurricane is opening 24 hours, but this place is different. They're actually inviting in the creatures of the night. I'm sure the scene at the Night Kitchen at three in the morning will be quite different than that of the Hurricane. I'm interested in seeing that firsthand, for I am both a night and a morning person. I remain functional because I'm not an afternoon person. So there.

Anyhow, I truly hope that this sign is not lying to me. I want them to open soon. If you're in the area, check out their menu posted in the window. It looks pretty yummy.

No comments: