Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Security House Scaffold-Watch: Week 15


Although it may seem like I'm recycling the same photo of the Security House over and over again, I assure you that I'm not. I'm totally going the distance for you, my three readers. I'm walking over a block and a half, standing in the parking lot that many people going to the Mexican Consulate use and taking my shot. It's just that good perspectives of this place are limited. And unlike the McGuire, the Security House scaffolding stands on this one side only. My options are limited, so this is the best shot you can expect. But it's new every week. This I swear.

As for progress on this sorry place, well, you be the judge. I don't see anything new at all. When I walk past it, I see guys scurrying around under that attractive plastic sheet. They're not as boisterous as the dwarf army struggling to fix the McGuire, but I know that they're present on the scaffold. That's all I can tell you.

No comments: