Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Places: Part 1

Well, it's about time, guys!

The Night Kitchen is now open for business on Stewart, between 2nd & 3rd, where Entre Nous (may they rest in peace) used to be. They were originally supposed to open on Halloween. I'm thinking that maybe they wanted to wait till they cleared their liquor license. This being the State of Washington, you could grow a beard down to your knees during that time. So you can't get booze there for the moment. Big deal! The place is open all night! Their hours are something like 6pm-9am.

I just hope that their clientele is better than sketchy. Or crazy. I have a feeling that only the sketchy and crazy are out at 3:00 on a Wednesday morning.

I'm planning on paying them a visit one day this week post-gym. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: