Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Coming Soon to the Moore!


Sorry about yesterday's mini-hiatus. I was celebrating the third anniversary of this. And since there wasn't that much to celebrate it was a pretty boring day. Anyhow, back to all things Belltown. On the surface, this show at the Moore sounds kind of dreadful, but it's actually a pops concert put on by the Seattle Youth Symphony and the Broadway Bound Children's Theater. Let the kids have their fun, I say. Of course, there's no way in hell I'd ever go see this, but as long as family and friends attend, they should have a pretty full house. They promise an orchestra of about 100 for the gig. Question: where are they gonna put them all? When I was looking around for a venue for Mackris v. O'Reilly, I had to pass on the Moore, because the stage was far too small. And my ensemble was around 60 people. It should be interesting to see those poor kid wedging themselves back to the fire exits. Like I said, let them have their fun.

No comments: