Monday, January 18, 2010

After Hours

Irina Saltykova. Byla ne byla (I was, I wasn't)

Here's a Russian pop star about whom I know very little, except that she's almost 44. She also looks a lot like that actress who used to be on Nip/Tuck. What's her name? She used to play Gina. Ah yes, Jessalyn Gilsig. Anyhow, this isn't such a bad tune as far as mindless Russian pop goes. There's a lot of fire going on, but that sort of thing is really common in Russia. Things burst into flames all the time. People are used to it, so this video is exactly like real Russian life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I think the post should prepare more info then it has.