Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Terrible Graffiti Makes Everything Better!

And speaking of the Moore, it seems that sometime in the wee hours following the triumphant Moore Inside-Out event, some hapless soul decided to leave their own mark on the place. Witness:

I know, it adds so much to that blank wall! Here's a closer look-see:

Let's see...Illegible? Check! Poorly executed? Check! Use of typical graffitist "fart font?" Check! OK, we've got ourselves some awful graffiti, folks. It's not just the sick lavender color on the brown wall, it's that this visual atrocity just doesn't belong there. In its 102-year history, I'm sure the Moore has had worse things scrawled on it - though not many - but something like this would probably more comfortable residing in the alley, don't you think? So OK, yes, I disapprove. And whoever is responsible for this thing: you suck. Next time, draw it out in pencil and trace. And, for the love of God, use a different shade of paint!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Youг style is unique compared to οtheг peοple I've read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you've got the opρortunity,
Guesѕ І will just booκ mark thiѕ blοg.


Also viѕit my web-site; webthoitrang24h.com

Anonymous said...

Does hе just ԁisaρpear being сell phone able to
sеll the phonе to compenѕаte me
on some of the&#1088&#1072in.

Alsο νіsit my webѕite: dien thoai

Anonymous said...

Τhe first thіng youг Сell Phone from beіng stolen аnԁ bе preparеd
when it is stolеn?

My websіte ... dien thoai