Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Security House Scaffold-Watch: Week 9


Attention, sweet people! Scaffold-Watch is going on hiatus for the next two weeks! I'm gonna take a break from blogging for the last two weeks of the year. Of course, I'll be doing posts every now and then. For instance, I'm planning a "Belltown's Best of 2009" for December 28th. So far, I've got four things and one of those is "the day it hit 105 degrees." Remember that? So do I! I might do After Hours posts as well. I've really neglected Ukrainian pop music, so I might explore that madness. OK, so I'm not really taking a break. I'm just allowing myself time to wrap Christmas presents. That's all.

As for the Security House's scaffold, it's still there, as you can see. I decided to take this picture from the second of a possible two angles. This is the less good one. It seems that the workmen are getting into the holiday spirit somewhat. They've put up lights. It could be the season or it could possibly be a way to cut through Seattle's trademark December gloom. Either way, it's nice to see. For this scaffold, the only prediction I have is that it will still be standing on the first week of January of 2010. That's as far as I'll go.

No comments: