Tuesday, March 2, 2010

After Hours

Jacques Michel. Fume ta marijuana

This one is for all the stoners I play cards with. We're having a game tonight. I don't smoke weed, but I'm forever hoping that the competition gets so baked that they can't tell the difference between a king or a two. It's happened before and I've managed to take advantage of those situations. But there's always that one guy who's so high that no matter what he does, he can't lose. It's totally true that God watches over drunks, children AND massive stoners. I only played cards once last week and I think I was first out. So much for a win streak! Anyhow, I'm told that the Everly Brothers did a version of this tune. I haven't seen anything on the Internet to confirm or deny that. All I know is that the Everly boys couldn't have ever had all that funky camerawork. So there.

No comments: