Friday, April 16, 2010

Countdown: One Week


Although I'm still feeling quite unprepared for this upcoming ordeal, I do actually want it to happen, regardless of what some stupid volcano in Iceland has to say about it. My ex-girlfriend was supposed to go to Budapest yesterday and her flight was canceled. That was followed by a slew of nightmarish calls to airlines and such. I hope that doesn't happen to me. Or my American cousins, whom I'm meeting in Lviv. I just want the volcano to get it all out of its system and let me fly, which of course is something I hate to do. But it beats walking.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kayak!

Anonymous said...

Keep your 'ash' in Belltown! We need your great blog's frequent entries.

Igor Keller said...

It's OK. I'll update from the Old Country and beyond.