Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bad Graffiti of the Week

Here's something I fail to understand: why do some people feel compelled to scrawl on dumpsters? I'm familiar with the concept of tagging; it's the human equivalent of peeing on a shrub. I just have no idea why anyone would bother. I mean, who cares if you've been in the alley between Blanchard & Lenora? Trust me, there are better alleys in Belltown. Why this one? And why on a poor helpless dumpster? It's not exactly like you're fighting the power when you throw your handle on something that holds garbage. Observe:

Yeah, I can't read any of them, either. Let's hope they keep track of each other. I've always been a firm believer that morons should compete with other morons for meaningless titles. Maybe this is the case here. The only other thing I have to say about all this is: Alleywide, bitches!

No comments: