Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bad Graffiti of the Week

Our graffito is either offering this as a loving tribute to the Fine Young Cannibals or as something for our consideration or perhaps another thing entirely. Observe:

I've been looking at this for quite a while. It's probably been up for two years now. Back when I smoked, I'd go out in back of the building to have a cigarette (there were fewer people trying to mooch nails from me in the alley) and there it would be on the side of Federal Surplus' building. And it just never got any better or gained any deeper meaning. It was merely bad graffiti and that was that.

I'm pretty sure that this one will be around for quite a while longer, unlike last week's selection which has already been painted over. Oh well, at least I was fortunate enough to record its utter incompetence while it was freshly scrawled.

No comments: