Sunday, November 21, 2010

Your Sunday Squirrel


It had been a lean week for squirrel sightings until I went to Denny Park on Thursday. And then there were so many squirrels running around, I lost count. I saw at least ten. Wouldn't you know it, I forgot to bring peanuts. Well, I got some nice shots anyway. This is one of them. My zoom function was working nicely, so no Impreshunizm Skwerl this time. There will be many more shots from this visit in the weeks to come.

And while we're on the subject of squirrels, I have a question: if I were to assemble a calendar of past Sunday Squirrels and sold it at Cafe Press, would anybody bother to buy it? I think it might cost something like 15 bucks plus shipping. Anybody? Please let me know. I'm in the process of selecting the shots now. Some are very nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they charge $5.25 to ship a calendar, making the total about $20. Hmmm; OK, count me in. I love your squirrel pictures.