Friday, November 12, 2010

Coming Soon to the Moore!


OK, I've been remiss once again with the blogging. I have a good excuse. Here goes: I spent a good chunk of this week writing a song about fish and cutting a music video about rockets. Neither is completely done, but I'm getting there. OK, so the Moore. I couldn't figure out what the heck was up with this guy's name until I heard that he's got a Hungarian last name that is best spelled out phonetically. When you start out with something that looks like Szekely, you get CK at the end of it. To be perfectly honest with you, I went around for an entire year calling Zoltan Kodaly "Zoltan Kodally," instead of the correct "Ko-dye." True story. Anyhow, it's worth mentioning that Hungarians are my second favorite foreign people. I've had some spectacular adventures there. Anyhow, Louis CK isn't that kind of Hungarian, but I imagine I'd get along with him if we met.

No comments: