Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm Belltown Messenger-Famous!


A few weeks ago, I got together with Alex from the Belltown Messenger for an interview. We walked around. I did most of the talking. We ended up at Kelly's. I didn't know that it had closed. I think it happened while I was away. Well, I didn't really hang out there and had no special attachment to the place. In fact, I've never even ordered a drink there. Nor will I ever, since it's closed and all. But it's changed hands and will be a bar again. Anyhow, it was at the end of our little sojourn around Belltown, so I guess it qualifies as a "visit." You can see the interview over at the Messenger. There's also a photo of me that looks kind of weird. Yeah, I'm still kind of that tan, but I look like my skin's made of plastic, which it is not. Enjoy!

No comments: