Sunday, January 25, 2015

15. Capitol Hill



Wow, it really has been a while since I posted anything.  And here I thought I'd be done with this by Christmas.  Only two tracks left after this.  This is my first try at dance music.  It's not exactly EDM, although it is certainly dance music as well as electronic.  Being a longtime Belltown resident, I'm always amazed at the elevated social environment of Capitol Hill.  I mean, Belltown folk are basically loners who are constantly dodging bums and crazy while steering their way around puddles of puke and tons of dog crap on the sidewalk.  People on Capitol Hill talk to each other and do things together.  At least in my view.  It's not necessarily a gay or straight thing either.  Sure, they have their bums, crazy people, puke and dog crap, but not at Belltown's volume.  It just seems sometimes that CH is one big club.  And hence this song's chorus: welcome to the club.

No comments: