Sunday, July 24, 2011

Your Sunday Squirrel


Here is yet another shot from the recent past. Squirrels were scarce this week. I think the weather was getting them down. I know that's how it was with me - and that never happens. Seriously, I know that people go into full-on hermit mode during the fall and winter, but the summer usually draws them out. This particular summer has been ultra-crappy, so I'm at the point where I actually want to be outside enjoying the sun and there's no sun to enjoy. OK, so yesterday and today were very nice. I did a lot of walking around. But tomorrow, it's supposed to be awful once again. Sheesh! The weather gods have to make up for this by giving us warm and wonderful weather up until Thanksgiving. That's what I say. Anyhow, I'll be seeking squirrels again this week at Denny Park.

No comments: