Sunday, July 17, 2011

Your Sunday Squirrel


You know, it's been a rotten week, weather-wise. We should be sweltering, but it's doing just the opposite. Instead of July, it looks more like March. True, I'm no big fan of hot weather, but I like to experience it just to feel like I've endured summer. The worst summer I can remember was in 1993. The whole season was like this. OK, maybe there were a few nice days in August, but that was it. What does any of this have to do with squirrels? Well, it's certainly discouraging me from visiting Denny Park. The shot above is from a week ago. That was the last decent weather I can remember. This fellow was quite OK about me approaching fairly close and snapping some photos. I hope it's reasonably in focus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The very slight lack of focus is for the better in this instance, giving our furry friend an aura of mystery.

Thanks for getting my mind off our depressing Sunday weather.