Sunday, September 27, 2015

Your Sunday Squirrel

This guy is from this morning.  Even though it kind of looks like he was shaking his squirrel-fist at me, that wasn't the case.  Speaking of anger, I was at the park earlier this week, taking what amounted to some very nice pictures when some park bum started yelling at me.  Apparently, he didn't like the idea of me taking pictures.  I wasn't taking pictures of him; he just didn't like me taking pictures.  I ignored him and took some more really good shots.  Then he came over in my direction and started threatening me.  This was definitely weird.  Most of the park bums just lay around all day and don't bother anyone.  This guy was different.  He wasn't crazy, just kind of generally angry.  I told him to mind his own business, but he kept shouting at me to stop taking pictures.  Since all that shouting scared away the squirrels, I pretty much had to stop.  As I walked away, he just kept yelling.  Why on earth would anybody get so mad about something like that?  Well, it beats me.  I was back the next day and the guy wasn't there.  I'm just figuring that he was so intent on conflict that he got himself thrown in jail.  It's funny, though, all during this whole thing (a couple of minutes at most), I didn't even think once to call the cops.  I mean, some guy threatening complete strangers in a park is something that would interest law enforcement, no?  Yeah, it never even crossed my mind.  Next time, maybe.

1 comment:

LisaKayLindsay said...

Wow that's scary! Thankful he didn't hurt you! Too bad he had to be so angry. Great shots you are getting so up close. Look forward to your calendar.