Sunday, September 20, 2015

Your Sunday Squirrel

Here's a nice fall squirrel from today at Denny Park.  I'm making a concerted effort to get down to the squirrel's level these days and this is the result.  I've been taking lots of pictures with my phone and it's been really effective.  Here are two shots from this week:
The advantage to the phone is that you can snap pictures off like crazy at the spur of the moment.  However, as limited as my camera is, it does take some superb shots - the colors and resolution are much better than with a phone.  The only problem is - and I've mentioned this many times - you have to take about 20 pictures before getting something worthwhile and even then, your results might not be that great.  The phone photos are also a different size, so even if they're super-good, sizing them to fit onto my swell-o-riffic calendar is a challenge.  Either way, since I'm now unemployed, you can probably expect some very good pictures in the coming weeks.      

No comments: