Sunday, September 13, 2015

I've Been Away...

OK, I did a good enough job posting over on Facebook.  Why no blog posts?  Because Blogger wouldn't let me log in.  Stupid Blogger.  I might be outgrowing you.  I don't know.  All I know is that this trip was the best one yet.  There were no drunken political arguments with my relatives this time around, because Ukraine wasn't on the itinerary.  This was also the most solitary trip I've ever taken.  I rarely talked with anybody, maybe a few Brits here and there, and quite a few Turks for sure.  I wasn't excluding anybody from my sparkling presence for any reason; it's just that I felt like I was reaching for a different experience than most, as this was my eighth visit.  And I really achieved that, especially in Central Anatolia.  There's just something about the entire area that I find endlessly intriguing.  Anyhow, here are some photos.  If you want more elaborate descriptions, just go over to my FB page.
 
 
 
 
 
Blogger was kind enough to scramble the order up, so there's no chronology to this.  But who needs linear time?  Anyhow it was a great trip.   

No comments: