Sunday, August 3, 2014

Your Sunday Squirrel

Here is another shot of last week's guy.  I dunno, he was really off his game.  Who knows, maybe he had rabies or plague.  Nature is brutal; it deals all kinds of bad stuff out to little creatures.  And to big creatures, too.

I start recording this week and it is a very exciting prospect.  We had our one and only rehearsal today.  It went well.  The session tomorrow should be very nice.  For the moment, though, I'm pretty exhausted.  It's the good kind of tired.  What I have to do is get five guys accustomed to many tunes that they're seeing for the first time.  Initially, everybody's hesitant, then eventually they're confident, then they tear into the thing.  We got to semi-confident today.  Tomorrow, they'll be tearing into it.  I am sure that this will happen.  And it will be wonderful.  It's always wonderful working with excellent musicians.

No comments: