Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Sign Is Up!


OK, so if you've been anywhere near 2nd & Blanchard, you know that Zoe is long gone. They've moved up to Capitol Hill and good luck to them. What we're getting in their place is from the minds that brought us Spur. This is not a bad thing. I've only been to Spur for drinks and they're consistently delicious. I highly recommend the Martinez with a twist. Anyhow, they're doing some intensive work on that space, so I'm expecting great things. Zoe was simple and functional; I have no idea what this will be. I only know that they start work shortly after six every morning. It's not a problem, as I'm already up and thinking of the pros and cons of going to the gym. (The pros usually win.) They should be open in just a few more short weeks. Let's all wish them the best and patronize them whenever we're rich enough.

I've been dying to saying this: The reason why I'm cold is because I left my coterie on my boaterie. What sparkling wit!

1 comment:

Al, Bill and David said...

I liked Zoe. I love Spur. This is great news.

And do yourself a favor and try the fare at Spur. It is really quite good.