Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hey, I Made an Album!


The truth can be told! One of the reasons that my blogging and squirrel photography have been so remiss over the last three or four months is because I've been recording an album. It's a bunch of songs about Seattle; 17 in fact. I made this CD not because I adore this place, but kind of the opposite. It was a blast to record and it turned out about 98% of how I wanted it. And I assure you, it doesn't suck.

I know that I don't exactly advertise my musician status very often. Well, now I am. I'm a musician, I made an album and you can listen to various and sundry previews here. And if you feel so inclined, you can buy a copy. If you don't like Bellevue (and honestly, who likes Bellevue?), you'll enjoy this CD. Check it out. It's the best thing I've done since the squirrel calendar, which incidentally will return this November.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang you Iggy. Might as well run an IV line from 2nd to 1st & Blanchard. First the calendar, then the mp3 download. Arghh.

After sampling your Belltown and Downtown cuts, I was hooked and bought the whole album.

That's next? The serenading squirrels? :)

Corfucius said...

i look forward to the album and noising about it thru the mean streets of corfu.