Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Place!



As you may have noticed, the Del Rey is no more. That's a shame. I went there once and it was OK. The staff was friendly enough, but it had kind of a weird vibe. It was the type of place that needed to be filled with people to have any kind of atmosphere. And based on what I saw, I thought it did a brisk business, so being empty wouldn't have been a problem. But I was wrong. Rest in peace, Del Rey. But say hello to the Sarajevo Lounge. Uh, OK. You know, Sarajevo doesn't really seem like the ideal namesake. I mean, for me it only conjures up images of a mediocre Olympic Games and ethnic cleansing. I hope the drinks are better than the name. Anyway, let's wish the new proprietors luck in their endeavor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surely something about cleansing livers with whatever wicked 200-proof liquor must exist in Sarajevo is forthcoming...

Anonymous said...

Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your website unintentionally,
and I am shocked why this twist of fate didn't happened earlier! I bookmarked it.
Here is my web page ... apartments for rent