Thursday, October 9, 2014

Here Goes...

OK, here's what I'm gonna do: I aim to post every tune I've ever recorded each day until I'm done.  I think that's around 74 tracks total, so I should be done by Christmas or so.  Sure, I'll still have all the squirrels and Belltown weirdness that you've come to expect, but I'm going to showcase full tracks from all albums.  Of course, it's all on the CD Baby player, which is built to sell music.  If you wanna buy, great.  If you just wanna listen, even better.  I'm not to the point where I can just give my music away - I mean, Apple's not paying me $100 million+ to offer my music for free - but you can listen to it as many times as you want on this crappy blog for no charge.  I'll post the tracks individually and then put up the entire album once all the tracks are up.  Why?  Because it seems right.  Plus, by the time I'm done, I'll be ready to record my next album.  That's going to contain a whopping 46 tracks.  It's going to be expensive and I'll be quite broke by the end of it, but I need to record it and move on to other projects that will me even more impoverished.  

I'm gonna start with the latest first, as I just recently released it.  Then I'll work backwards and end up with Greater Seattle.  I really hope I can remember to post every day.  Wish me luck.       

No comments: