Friday, October 10, 2014

2. Hairy Back


Hey, I remembered to post!  Good for me.  OK, so this is track 2.  It's just a goofy commentary about how we've managed to go from millennia of hairiness to total twinkdom in just a few short years.  Remember when the manliest of men had the hairiest of chests?  I sure do.  Everybody was allowed a certain amount of body hair.  It was a fine time for the people of Earth.  But all that changed in the late eighties and early nineties.  And now it's fairly normal for a guy to shave his chest.  I'm not saying that we should all look like cavemen and women; it's just that there's a happy medium between caveman and complete hairlessness.  In the tune, I'm calling on an unnamed arbiter of fashion to support me on this.  So there.  Also, I'm playing saxophone on this.  

No comments: