Sunday, April 27, 2014

Your Sunday Squirrel

OK, I took many great squirrel portraits this week, but unfortunately, my camera isn't cooperating.  I'm hoping that it's nothing too serious.  I recently upgraded operating systems, which caused some chaos, but seemed to not affect the blogging aspect of things.  Well, now it doesn't want to show me anything.  The pictures are on the camera; I can see them, but the computer can't.  Stupid computer.  No wait, I love my computer.  Sorry, computer!  I've downloaded new drivers, but they do nothing.  Anyhow, I'm working on a solution - which means that I'm hoping that the situation will correct itself by magic.  If that doesn't work, I'll try shouting at it. 

OK, so these are squirrels from not too long ago.  One is being sneaky and the other is eating a peanut.  And that just about does it.  Enjoy!  

No comments: