Sunday, May 26, 2013

Speaking of Hair...

There's a new barbershop opening soon on 6th in that very large new complex, you know, where the magnificent UA Cinemas used to be.  Well, each day I mourn the loss of that theater, but there's no bringing it back.  Anyhow, it seemed like just an ordinary hair-cutting place until I saw this:
So yeah, you can drink booze while you get your hair cut.  What will they think of next?  Although I recently had all of my flowing locks chopped off, I'm in a regrowing mood.  I don't think I'll be using these guys' services for at least another year and a half.  But if I do, it'll be nice to get tipsy while they shear me. 

P.S. The Grammar Nazi strikes!  It should be Bishop's, not Bishops, should it not?  Unless, of course, they hire only bishops to cut hair.  That would be cool.  Is Raymond Hunthausen still alive?  I'd let him cut my hair.  He was a pretty cool guy.  Anyhow, Bishop's not Bishops.  Amen. 

No comments: