Sunday, June 10, 2012

Your Sunday Squirrel

Apologies once again for the lack of posts. I've been to Denny Park, but all the squirrels are skittish. Today I was hoping to go to the park to take some pictures, but I went to see Prometheus at the Cinerama. I really liked it, although it was kind of grim and just a little gruesome. Still, it was quite gorgeous to look at and it had quite a strange message. And yes, I believe there will be another installment, so that will be pretty interesting. You know, I loved the whole Alien series. Yeah, even the last two. And this new one is really encouraging. But I really have my doubts that we'll be capable of interstellar travel in 80 years. Here's a small spoiler: the planet they land on looks a lot like Scotland. That's all I'll tell you. Go see it.

No comments: