Sunday, March 4, 2012

Your Sunday Squirrel


Here's the injured guy from a few weeks ago. I haven't seen him around lately, but that doesn't mean anything. I always feel I'm being watched by squirrels when I'm in Denny Park. And crows. Squirrels and crows, sworn enemies but united in watching. So this guy has probably healed up and is climbing trees faster than a chipmunk. A chipmunk, I tell you! Anyhow, I've gotten many good shots in the last few weeks and it's fortunate, because I go back to work full time on Wednesday. It's nice to have some prime squirrel footage in the bank for the future. So that's something to live for. That and my new album, which will be coming out in April sometime. I haven't decided when, but probably mid-month; just in time for the crappy spring weather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed, you have "something to live for"! Your ingenious photo compositions, writing/philosophy and music; and, I'm sure, much more we don't know about.

Keep on living!

sports betting software said...

nice but very harmful