Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The End of the V-Bar??


It appears that my across-the-street neighbors, the V-Bar have given up. They've done business without a liquor license since October. That's been fine with me, as it drew a very wild and noisy crowd throughout the week. Of course, all that culminated in the murder of poor Steve Sok last June right out front. I slept through the whole thing. Anyhow, I've gone there a lot since October as their pho is very tasty. Or should I say was very tasty? But all this time, they've been waiting for their liquor license to be reinstated. According to this article, that's not gonna happen. I guess they've just given up. That's too bad. I'm sorry to see them go. I tried my best to go there at least once a week - sometimes more often. I guess it's too much to hope that it becomes Seattle's best sushi restaurant once again.

No comments: