Saturday, May 29, 2010

More Phrasebook Phun

Well, it looks as if I won't be able to relate my the rest of my stay in Dalyan until after this Tuesday. This ıncludes the twin ordeals of Tlos and Aphrodisias. Riveting stuff for sure. For the time being, please enjoy further selections from my phrasebook:

My dentures are broken! - Takma dişim kırıldı!

She is having a baby and a heart attack. - O doğurmak üzere ve kalp krizi geçiriyor.

Good day! I have been drugged. - İyi günler! Bana uyuştrucu verildi.

I'd like some sheep's brain salad, please. - Lütfen biraz beyin salatası istiyorum.

I'd like a children's menu and a child. - Çocuk menüsünü ve çocuk istiyorum.

I'm interested in Islamic nomadic performance art. - Ben İslamcı göçebeliğe ait eser sanat ile ilgeniyorum.

Will you go out with me, meet my parents and marry me?- Benimle çıkmak ister anne ve babamla tanışmak ister benimle evlenir misin?

What's the sea like today? - Bugün deniz nasıl?

Find a Turkish person and amuse yourself with their reactions!

No comments: